The Virtual Expo will feature a Networking Hub to connect attendees from around the globe, Expo Booths profiling the WCEF2021 Hosts and Partner Organizations, and a Showcase featuring companies, organizations, and partnerships with game-changing circular success stories, innovations, and ideas to share.
The Virtual Expo will be your one-stop-shop to learn all about what global circular leaders are doing to accelerate the transition to the circular economy. Curious to learn about how circularity is taking shape near you? Our Showcases will present 82 circular innovations, investment opportunities, partnerships, policies, and non-profits from five continents, including:
- Biolan Oy, a Finnish company with a 50-year history of designing organic farming solutions such as vertical farming and peat-free products to meet growing food demand while supporting climate mitigation and adaptation and protecting biodiversity.
- Foresight, a Canadian clean tech accelerator that supports SMEs and ventures from the bioeconomy, built environment, energy, and other sectors to scale up innovation, bring together ecosystems for collaboration, and match industry with clean tech solutions.
- Municipality of Quito, Secretariat of Environment’s project to support the design and trial of Ecuador’s first e-waste collection and extended producer responsibility scheme with accessible learning and e-waste collection centres to raise awareness and empower locals of all genders and socio-economic conditions to participate in e-waste management.
- Safi Organics Ltd.’s award-winning organic, carbon-negative fertilizer made from crop residues in rural Kenyan villages. The innovative fertilizer supports community and ecological well-being by creating rural employment, reducing waste and air pollution, and improving farmer yields and income.
- Lasso Loop, an in-home recycling appliance designed in Australia that prevents recyclable materials from being disposed of at the landfill by identifying, cleaning, sorting, and processing plastics, metals, and glass. Lasso makes circularity at home simple with an App that also schedules pick-ups of recyclables.
With Showcase hosts from all over the world, the Virtual Expo will feature circular game changers leading the way.
Don’t wait, register now for WCEF2021 to discover more about the circular solutions that are changing lives and the planet for the better!